× Members

ESA support group sucess

More
12 years 5 months ago #73794 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re: ESA support group sucess
Well done Izzy,

If you do not mind me asking,do you know when your son will be next reviewed???

Kindest Regards.

Radhika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73800 by izzy
Replied by izzy on topic Re: ESA support group sucess
He will be reviewed in 2 years time, the DM said that was the longest that he could leave before a new review and it was on the grounds that no improvement is expected. The DM was also going to make sure that a clear record of his review and his reasons for placing him in Support group was well documented.

Izzy

More
12 years 5 months ago #73830 by Lavender
Replied by Lavender on topic Re:ESA support group sucess
Thanks for sharing your good news, what a relief for you.

Thanks also for the advice re resubmitting the supporting evidence. I am in the process of preparing an appeal and will ensure I send in all the medical evidence again :silly:

More
12 years 5 months ago #73851 by izzy
Replied by izzy on topic Re:ESA support group sucess
I really hope it goes well for you.
I also pointed out in my letters where the medical evidence went against the statements in the ATOS medical form.

Izzy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.