× Members

Getting an extension for filling out ESA form

More
12 years 2 months ago #78566 by Derek4
No problem Kellie, I've just deleted the first duplicate. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ShootingStar
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78615 by ShootingStar
Replied by ShootingStar on topic Re:Getting an extension for filling out ESA form
Hi Kellie, I am very sorry to hear you're suffering such anxiety. From what they said to me and information on the internet it seems if you were out of the country and/or unwell they cannot penalise you for returning the form late. You just need to explain why on the back of the form, where it asks. Just try to get in completed within the next week if possible. The guide on here I'm finding most relevant for completing the form is the guide for mental or physical conditions: whatever applies to you. Also try somewhere like a law centre, the CAB or MIND if you need help with filling in the form-there is a list of organisations that can assist in one of the member's documents on this site. Good luck with it.

• ShootingStar
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #78616 by ShootingStar
Replied by ShootingStar on topic Re:Getting an extension for filling out ESA form
I've found the document for places that can help you fill out the form, it's called Getting Help with your benefits and it's under General benefits info in the members section.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.