× Members

Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group

More
12 years 2 months ago #78345 by susan5050
Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group was created by susan5050
Once again I want to express a huge thank you for this site,and to thank all the moderators for the hard work undertaken by them. If not for that fact I would have missed crucial deadlines regarding the E.S.A.50 form.

By following the guides given on here whilst transferring from I.B. to E.S.A. I understood how to complete the form,and explain the impact of my disabilities- resulting in my having been correctly placed in the E.S.A. support group.

Also appreciated is the input/support of other members,and the value of being able to read both questions and experiences of those who are able to share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Congratulations and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• stickman1992
12 years 2 months ago #78349 by stickman1992
Replied by stickman1992 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Hi Michelle, congratulations on being placed in the support group. Did you have to attend a medical before being placed or was it based on your ESA50?

More
12 years 2 months ago #78371 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Thank you for the congratulations it is such a relief for it to be over. My thoughts are with those still going through all the various issues they are dealing with,and I wish them all the best.

To answer your question Stickman1992:
I was very relieved that I did not need to have a medical. I have not had it confirmed why, so I can only guess that perhaps it was because I sent in as many detailed attached pages as I could regarding how my disabilities affect me.

I was lucky to have my daughter assist me with the form,and it was very difficult emotionally for us to both go into a lot of detail that explained how bad things have become for me. However, we followed the guides on here,and always referred to what impact the various disabilities have on my everyday life. Before joining this forum we would have probably focussed far too much on the medical condition itself rather than writing how it affects me as an individual.

Of course everyone is different,and as I said I can only guess at the moment why no medical was required.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78403 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Hi Michelle, really pleased for you!!!!

If you don't mind, may i ask how long your award for S/G is, as my friend has a long list of problems that are permenant and long term, but was awarded 6 months on S/G. May i also ask briefly how you stated your problems???

Once again congrats and really pleased for you:)

Radhika

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #78404 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
radhika wrote:

Hi Michelle, really pleased for you!!!!

If you don't mind, may i ask how long your award for S/G is, as my friend has a long list of problems that are permenant and long term, but was awarded 6 months on S/G. May i also ask briefly how you stated your problems???

Once again congrats and really pleased for you:)

Radhika

Hi R,

Can I just give a reminder here, that although members can give general advice on how best to submit an ESA claim, unfortuantely we can not allow word for word verbatim copying of any information put into ESA50's, claim forms etc.

I am sure you understand, as this could bring the site into disrepute.

Cheers. :)

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.