× Members

Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group

More
12 years 2 months ago #78411 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Bro58,

I totally agree with you.

If i can just clarify that by asking how michelle stated problems, i meant did she also get help from GP/Professionals etc, as she had clearly stated that she had followed the guides, which at this stage i must say are extreemly helpful,and one can use them for their individual claims.

Sorry, if i did not make myself clear.

Radhika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago #78414 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
radhika wrote:

Bro58,

I totally agree with you.

If i can just clarify that by asking how michelle stated problems, i meant did she also get help from GP/Professionals etc, as she had clearly stated that she had followed the guides, which at this stage i must say are extreemly helpful,and one can use them for their individual claims.

Sorry, if i did not make myself clear.

Radhika.

No problem R. :)

bro58

More
12 years 2 months ago #78418 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Thank you both radhika & bro58.

I have had it confirmed that I have been placed in the s/g but as yet have still to receive the letter.

I am not certain if the letter they send out will always state how long the award is for. I am sure if I recall correctly I have read on this site that there is a form/documentation to request after assessment that may help work out when the next assessment may be.

My relief may then be short lived however,any moment of peace from the process is for now greatly appreciated,and when it comes around again I will once again no doubt be in melt down but will follow the guides on here to help understand it.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78482 by shrinathji
Hi Michelle,

You may have read other peoples threads concerning long delays in waiting for letters/paperwork.

If i were you i would get onto it straight away,by requesting this in writting (recorded delivery)as the last thing you need is to be waiting for confirmation only to find it's time to fill out another form.

Take care.

Radhika.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78517 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:Transfer from I.B.to ESA support group
Hi
I should have added in my initial post that I did also send in a report from my G.P., this detailed what conditions I have,what hospital consultations I attend etc.

Thanks Radhika for your kind reminder not to waste any time in requesting the letter/paperwork. I shall make sure it is attended to as that possible senario had slipped my mind.

More
12 years 2 months ago #78727 by shrinathji
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your reply in how you tackled your ESA50 which resulted in being put into the S/G.

Another reason why i would urge you in not only getting letter of confirmation but also all the paperwork relating to how D/M came to the decision, is that it may well help you, especially if there has been no change in your condition, when you will be reassesed at some stage in the future.

Hope i made sense!!!

All the best.
Radhika.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.