× Members

When Supplying Additional Information

• Landlord
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #78525 by Landlord
Replied by Landlord on topic Re:When Supplying Additional Information
Many thanks for all your replies, obviously other people have put some thought into this subject when returning their ESA50.

I had already cross-referenced the extra sheets, although not with 1 of 4 etc, so some fine tuning to be done there. Also have drafted a covering letter, but no index so again that will be sorted. pollenpath like the idea of punching holes, and aligning the sheets on the relevant page, will either go down that route, or settle for stapling. Like yourself I want to present the form as neat and as clear as possible. If I staple the sheets in the corner of the page on the form, well cross-referenced then hopefully the DM will be able to follow the information supplied. Just really wanted to know if other people had gone down this route.

Must say I will be glad to get rid of the form, whatever happens as it has taken over our lives for the last three weeks.

Once again many thanks for your replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #78551 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:When Supplying Additional Information
I reckon the DWP are the only organization in the country that cause people to worry, that the two sheets of A4 posted in the same envelope may get separated and lost!

For each descriptor on the form, I write 'see attached sheets' in the information box.

In the sheets that I attach, I give each descriptor a numbered heading in relation to the descriptor, for example, 8. Getting around safely.

I prefer to staple the additional sheets to the backpage ESA50 so that the photocopy of the backpage that appears in the DWP's appeal submission might have evidence of pages detatched from the ESA50.

Or am I just being paranoid? :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.