Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: dla

Re:dla 7 years 8 months ago #79327

Richo wrote:

Hi sorry to butt in on your thread but I have got a rare and complex condition which is very unpredictable. I have been turned down twice for DLA and have been waiting 16 months for the first appeal to be heard at tribunal. I dont know what else I can provide as proof of my care needs any info would be appreciated as to tips to turn this issue around. :(

Have you looked at our Best Way to Challenge a DLA Medical Report guide on the following link,

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaappeals

Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Re:dla 7 years 8 months ago #79330

at the moment i use crutches to help but my wristes are hurting to much the soles of my feet feel like i am standing on balls my knees are very painfull trying to bend them hurts alot i feel like a matchstick when i try to walk bending my knees

Re:dla 7 years 8 months ago #79341

• wayne
I`ve been through all those joints,I`m 100% pro-active now,I tend to tell my consultant and gp what works 4 me..... If I were were awarding your claim I`d know what to do......btw co-dydramol painkillers were fantastic 4 me don`t be afraid to discuss drugs with your gp/consultant ;)

Re:dla 7 years 8 months ago #79344

am taking tramadol for a hip problem i have but i will ask and see what they can do :)

• Page:
Moderators: GordonGaryBIS