× Members

dla

More
12 years 3 months ago #79327 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:dla
Richo wrote:

Hi sorry to butt in on your thread but I have got a rare and complex condition which is very unpredictable. I have been turned down twice for DLA and have been waiting 16 months for the first appeal to be heard at tribunal. I dont know what else I can provide as proof of my care needs any info would be appreciated as to tips to turn this issue around. :(

Have you looked at our Best Way to Challenge a DLA Medical Report guide on the following link,

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaappeals

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #79330 by coral
Replied by coral on topic Re:dla
at the moment i use crutches to help but my wristes are hurting to much the soles of my feet feel like i am standing on balls my knees are very painfull trying to bend them hurts alot i feel like a matchstick when i try to walk bending my knees

• wayne
12 years 3 months ago #79341 by wayne
Replied by wayne on topic Re:dla
I`ve been through all those joints,I`m 100% pro-active now,I tend to tell my consultant and gp what works 4 me..... If I were were awarding your claim I`d know what to do......btw co-dydramol painkillers were fantastic 4 me don`t be afraid to discuss drugs with your gp/consultant ;)

More
12 years 3 months ago #79344 by coral
Replied by coral on topic Re:dla
am taking tramadol for a hip problem i have but i will ask and see what they can do :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.