× Members

What next..??

• carole
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79829 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:What next..??
Confused as ever...
Esa just called me back to say not to worry they have not sent the letter out to me YET??? and the date for my appeal will start from the letter that will be dated tomozz???
also she went through my notes and asked if I would be better to do a consideration I said no, I will making an appeal also with more evidence regarding my condition.
We then had a conversation regarding the actual atos medical and indeed the atos person did not mention or put in the letter from my MRI results and did indeed say low back pain... not 3 bulging and herniated prolapsed discs + arachnoiditis etc so yet again clearly they dont do the job or mabs they do....arghh!!! so now waiting impatiently for my letter esa85 +dm letter watch this space..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.