× Members

IB to ESA initial letter just received

More
12 years 3 months ago #80815 by TTD
Thank you all for replying. I don't feel so alone any more.

I've made a start on the PDF ESA50, by entering my name, address, my GP's details etc., even although I haven't received their paper form yet.

It's good to know that I don't have to answer the phone to them too.

After going through some links, I can't believe that if we leave the house for a day, we have to let the DWP know about it! What is that all about?! If we're able to be out for a whole day, then we're able to work?! How do they police that anyway, and do they really expect people to tell them? If I go out for a whole day, I'm laid up in bed for a few days afterwards. It's just rediculous :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.fmauk.org/forums Fighting for Freedom from Fibromyalgia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80817 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:IB to ESA initial letter just received
TTD wrote:

Thank you all for replying. I don't feel so alone any more.

I've made a start on the PDF ESA50, by entering my name, address, my GP's details etc., even although I haven't received their paper form yet.

It's good to know that I don't have to answer the phone to them too.

After going through some links, I can't believe that if we leave the house for a day, we have to let the DWP know about it! What is that all about?! If we're able to be out for a whole day, then we're able to work?! How do they police that anyway, and do they really expect people to tell them? If I go out for a whole day, I'm laid up in bed for a few days afterwards. It's just rediculous :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi TTD,

That is the advantage of the Pdf Version, you can edit and save, and fill it in at your own pace, within deadlines of course.

A few words of advice, if you don't receive the "Pink" ESA50 through the post in the next 10 to 14 days, it may be prudent to contact them to ensure that it has not gone astray.

Otherwise, you could end up with a scenario, where if it has gone astray, and the Pdf version is not returned by the deadline date that you will be given, that you are deemed as having failed to return it by deadline.

Once you have received the "Pink" ESA50 through the post, you can keep it as a "Souvenir" :) ,and print off and post back the Pdf Version. Here is another useful page from our FAQ's with regards to this :

ESA50 too big for the envelope

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58. Reason: TTD

More
12 years 3 months ago #80819 by TTD
bro58 wrote:

Once you have received the "Pink" ESA50 through the post, you can keep it as a "Souvenir" :)
bro58

I think I'll put the Souvenir in the bathroom. :whistle:

Thanks for your advice bro58.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80823 by bro58
TTD wrote:

bro58 wrote:

Once you have received the "Pink" ESA50 through the post, you can keep it as a "Souvenir" :)
bro58

I think I'll put the Souvenir in the bathroom. :whistle:

Thanks for your advice bro58.

Hi TTD,

As you will see when you receive the "Pink" ESA50, your comment regarding the bathroom is most apt with respect to the quality of the paper used in said "Pink" ESA50. :laugh:

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #80826 by TTD
Hi bro58,
Can you please change my username to TTD, as I think it might be safer for me for future posts?
Thanks.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80828 by bro58
TTD wrote:

Hi bro58,
Can you please change my username to TTD, as I think it might be safer for me for future posts?
Thanks.

Hi TTD,

With respect to changing your username, please see :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

As you will see you should E-Mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We cannot do it for you.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.