× Members

This is not fair (harassment

More
12 years 3 months ago #80788 by Sandra
This is not fair (harassment was created by Sandra
we havent long come back from my daughters medical when the phone goes and I have been ask to attend a WCA as i am on the IB transfer. I put as much information on the form as possible and i have mobility problems along with heart problems along with heart failure and i am being made to attend this WCA. the dwp says "everyone has to go for a WCA" i am sorry no they do not.

Some people on B&W are getting through to the support group without a medcial and have more or less the same conditions as me and i know i qulify not to have medical as i cant push myself or walk more than 9 meters yet i am being made to go for medical. this has to be harassment as the dwp and atos are making us both ill by all this. we cant take much more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80792 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re: This is not fair (harassment)
Does anyone agree that this is not fair? or just us.

• Sammylou
12 years 3 months ago #80793 by Sammylou
Replied by Sammylou on topic Re: This is not fair (harassment)
No its not fair but most of us are in the same boat. All we can tell you is to go thro the system using b and w guides to help. Good luck

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80794 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re: This is not fair (harassment)
Sandra wrote:

Does anyone agree that this is not fair? or just us.

Hi S,

It is hard to make any valid comment from our viewpoint as Moderators.

As we all know, there do seem to be many inconsistencies in the ESA WCA process.

Members have been placed into the WRAG and the SG, without the need for a face to face.

It does seem to be much of a "Lucky Dip" in some instances.

I can't really point you towards any of our Guides etc, as I think that you are already well aware of them.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bongbings
12 years 3 months ago #80796 by bongbings
Replied by bongbings on topic Re: This is not fair (harassment)
sandra
daft and stupid .i have pa ssed two esa tests, the second ,because i wanted a clear reason why i was in the wrag group. doctor said at the time i will write to tell dwp not to bother you again. i then received a lovely letter to say i have now been placed in wrag group i am now apppealing. the stress on my health and indeed on my family is huge. we are not benefit scroungers ,i would love to go back to work

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80797 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re: This is not fair (harassment)
bongbings wrote:

sandra
daft and stupid .i have pa ssed two esa tests, the second ,because i wanted a clear reason why i was in the wrag group. doctor said at the time i will write to tell dwp not to bother you again. i then received a lovely letter to say i have now been placed in wrag group i am now apppealing. the stress on my health and indeed on my family is huge. we are not benefit scroungers ,i would love to go back to work

Hi BB,

I am working on the premise that you feel that the ESA WCA process is "daft and stupid". :)

It appears that your username may also be your real name, if so, you may wish to change this, as the forum can be viewed by the general public, see :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

As you will see, you should contact : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

As it appears that you are new to the forum, and just in case that you haven’t already done so, it may help if you read :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can access our FAQ’s in the yellow Spotlight Area, at the top above the forum, from here :

FAQ’s

You can search the forums for previously posted topics from here :

Searching The Forum

To see potential sources of face to face advice, and representation, see :

Where to get advice?

You can access our ESA Guides from here :

ESA Guides

You can access our DLA Guides from here :

DLA Guides

You can access all our B&W Guides from here :

All B&W Guides

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58. Reason: Edited username

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.