× Members

WFI's

More
11 years 11 months ago #85079 by ROSIE75
WFI's was created by ROSIE75
Hi, I sent my GL24 appeal letter to the DWP on the 19th March, does anyone have a rough idea when you have your first work-focussed interview and do you find out by a letter or over the phone? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85081 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:WFI's
ROSIE75 wrote:

Hi, I sent my GL24 appeal letter to the DWP on the 19th March, does anyone have a rough idea when you have your first work-focussed interview and do you find out by a letter or over the phone? Thanks.

Most people seem to have a WFI within 4-6 weeks of being placed in the WRAG.

You should receive notice in writing seven days before the actual appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 11 months ago #85084 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:WFI's
I had a letter arrive with an appointment for my first WFI - the letter arrived 2 days after the decision letter, it gave me just under 2 weeks notice.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #85085 by ROSIE75
Replied by ROSIE75 on topic Re:WFI's
Hi Mrs H, do you mean you got your letter just after you had found out which ESA group you were put in?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85086 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:WFI's
Yes. I got the decision letter on the Wednesday (I think) and the appointment letter on the Friday!

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #85088 by ROSIE75
Replied by ROSIE75 on topic Re:WFI's
Wow ,that was quick! I haven't heard about mine yet and it's been about a month since I found I was in the WRAG. Thanks for that.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.