× Members

WFI's

More
12 years 1 day ago #85090 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:WFI's
Yes, I was told (over the phone, when I rang to ask for my SOR) that I had been given an 18 month prognosis - so I had hoped that it would be a little while before I heard from them!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #85107 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:WFI's
Hi,
When I too was placed in WRAG and given a 18 mnth prognosis, I too received letters giving me an apt for a WFI almost a week later. However I did not have to attend as going for an appeal and ended up as a reconsideration to SG, however this seems to be only for 3/6mnths? by verbal info from DWP. Still awaiting letter to find out and probably a new ESA50 form to fill in again any day, despite WRAG prognosis of 18 mnths. Seems odd and confusing, but I suppose thats the charm of ATOS/DM/DWP people!!
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 day ago #85110 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:WFI's
I suppose 'charm' is one way of putting it! :S

I am also appealing, but whether or not they postpone WFIs seems very hit and miss. As you know, they do not have to do so.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 day ago #85113 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:WFI's
Well I suppose one must try and be nice to the poor unfortunates who actually have a job and in the very nature of the work they are paid handsomly for in order to try and ensure we get bugger all.!!!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.