× Members

would such a report from an OT be useful or not?

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #94273 by sally-jane
Hiya,
Thanks for the reply.
I would send the full report in along with the ESA form and not an abstract as I have shown above.
The full report is very full and was constructed to keep costs down and to cover my ESA & DLA to PIP & for my works to be done on my house with the county council via a Disability Grant.

I was hoping that rather then sending in loads of reports from MRI Scans etc,Consultants/ Physios/OT's/CPN/GP & lots on daily logs & my husband the carers' reports,( lots of pages), that this one from the OT which is really full would fit the bill & then just the GP 113 form if ATOS bother to get one. (last time they said on the form back they had an 'over the phone 113'- lies,lies).
or should we go the whole hog and send in the lot when the time comes.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.