× Members

migration

More
11 years 7 months ago #94168 by DRAGON2009
migration was created by DRAGON2009
I'm in receipt of a letter advising me of the process and that Im to get a phone call and then after that a esa form

I dont answer the phone though.

What happens if I dont answer the phone

Will they eventually send me a form anywayt after a couple of weeks, or does it sometimes happen that even when contact by phone succeeds that some more weeks elapse before a form is issued ??

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94171 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic Re:migration
Hi

It's not necessary to answer the phone, the process will carry on regardless. It's merely a courtesy call from the DWP to let you know what is happening and to try and answer any questions you might have.

The form will appear on your doorstep anytime from about a week after the phone call would have been made. And you will have 4 weeks to complete it and get it back to Atos. Hope that helps.

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #94174 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:migration
XFACTOR wrote:

I'm in receipt of a letter advising me of the process and that Im to get a phone call and then after that a esa form

Will they eventually send me a form anywayt after a couple of weeks, or does it sometimes happen that even when contact by phone succeeds that some more weeks elapse before a form is issued ??

Thank you

Hi XF,

This call that generally comes about 7 days after receipt of the ESA Conversion Notice, (ESA transfer letter), is purely a courtesy call.

You do not need to take this call, the process should progress, and you should receive the ESA50 through the post around 14 days after receipt of the Conversion Notice.

If you haven't received the ESA50 within this timescale, it may be prudent to contact ATOS, by e-mail at :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

to make sure that they have not sent it out and it has been lost in the post.

As you now know that your transfer process has started you may wish to start filling in the PDF ESA50 which can be downloaded and saved to your P.C. from the link on this page :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to each applicable section in our :

" Employment and Support Allowance claims on physical health grounds: a guide to the work capability assessment."

And/or

"Employment and Support Allowance claims for Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment."

Which are the 3rd and 4th links down this page :

ESA Guides

This will help to relieve the deadline time constraints, as you will only have 4 weeks to fill in and return the ESA50, once you receive it through the post.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago #94177 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:migration
bro58 wrote:

XFACTOR wrote:

Thank you

Hi XF,

This call that generally comes about 7 days after receipt of the ESA Conversion Notice, (ESA transfer letter), is purely a courtesy call.

You do not need to take this call, the process should progress, and you should receive the ESA50 through the post around 14 days after receipt of the Conversion Notice.

If you haven't received the ESA50 within this timescale, it may be prudent to contact ATOS, by e-mail at :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,

to make sure that they have not sent it out and it has been lost in the post.

As you now know that your transfer process has started you may wish to start filling in the PDF ESA50 which can be downloaded and saved to your P.C. from the link on this page :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to each applicable section in our :

" Employment and Support Allowance claims on physical health grounds: a guide to the work capability assessment."

And/or

"Employment and Support Allowance claims for Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment."

Which are the 3rd and 4th links down this page :

ESA Guides

This will help to relieve the deadline time constraints, as you will only have 4 weeks to fill in and return the ESA50, once you receive it through the post.

bro58

Hi XF,

With respect to the above, see also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

More
11 years 7 months ago #94180 by melady
Replied by melady on topic Re:migration
Hi XFACTOR,
I have recently been migrated and this was my timetable if it helps.

1) 31.8.2012 letter received from JC Plus re migration.
2) 12.9.2012 2x telephone calls which I did not answer.
3) 13.9.2012 Another call which I did not answer.
4) 20.9.2012 ESA50 form received,to be returned by 23.10.2012.

Good luck with your migration.

Melady.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94192 by DRAGON2009
Replied by DRAGON2009 on topic Re:migration
Thasnks for all the replies. I appreciate now it will carry on just the same

I could ask them, to send my GP form ESA 113 and consider its replies before sending me a form, becausde I have a basis for beleiving I may be able to access the support group and a ESA 50 may in which case prove to be
unnecessary

has anyone tried that/ have a view ?

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.