× Members

Appointee

More
11 years 3 months ago #97195 by teresasue
Replied by teresasue on topic Appointee
Hi many thanks for any help you have already given. I am my son's appointee due to his mental impairment and learning difficulties. We are going to appeal as we feel he qualifies for the Support Group with some of the descriptors and we have a letter from his gp too.

If I go to the appeal as his appointee (assuming they will talk to me about everything) and I take him with me as you suggested as they like to see the person in question, WILL THEY START TRYING TO QUESTION him too, or will it just be me answering. Sorry but this is worrying me as I know he won't cope well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97197 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Appointee
To The Top to Merge.

I have merged your post to avoid cofusion. If you have any further queries, once your most recent post has had a response, can you please repost on this topic.

You may wish to hit the "Favourite" button at the top of the topic to gain quick access in future.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #97206 by teresasue
Replied by teresasue on topic Appointee
I don't understand sorry but hopefully someone can help with my question. Teresa
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 3 months ago #97209 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Appointee

Teresa wrote: I don't understand sorry but hopefully someone can help with my question. Teresa

Hi T,

I merged your post of today, with your previous topic of the same subject, this avoids confusion with continuity, when Mods are trying to give a response.

Therefore, if you had any further queries on this subject you could simply find this topic, and reply to topic.

As to your question, if the Tribunal accept you as the "Appointee" there should not be a problem.

I am sure that they will pay due regard to your son's limitations, especially if you have informed them beforehand.

I am sure they will appreciate the fact that you have made the effort for your son to attend.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.