× Members

Recieved esa form

• bro58
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #97234 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved esa form

Gordon wrote:

pjd wrote: Hi bro58,

Ive not spoke to atos over the phone, only by emails , and was told they have no record of me - does this count as evidence?

Also had three phone calls with dwp previously, and each time I have phoned they have told me that they have no record of my calling them. On the last phone call to the dwp, my friend got dwp to phone him back so that there would be a record of it this time, and was told there would be for definate this time. My friend was told once again that I should not contact the dwp and just wait to hear from atos to receive the form.

The time is ticking with regards to filling in the form, so is it possible that the dwp send out the esa form and not just atos?

Also do the dwp have an email address that I can contact them on.?

Thanks

I've just re-read your original post and noticed that the return address for the ESA50 may actually be a DWP Benefit Delivery Centre and not an ATOS HealthCare centre.

We had another member who had this happen to them, I think at the end of last year, although I do not think we have heard the result.

Unfortunately, the DWP will not accept emails from claimants unless are in regard to general matters, so you will need to contact them in writing.

I would ring your local office again on Monday, and ask to speak to a Customer Services Manager, this will require a callback, explain your situation and the replies you have previously had from ATOS and the DWP and that this ESA50 appears to have been sent directly from the DWP Bootle office, and that you have not received any date to return this ESA50.

Whatever is said, write to the DWP confirming the details of the conversation, send this recorded delivery.

Gordon

Yes G,

A couple of my relatives had to return their ESA50's to Chester BDC, Jupiter Drive, even though it was addressed to ATOS Healthcare, it had a different P.O. Box number though.

Several different JCP's also have Chester, Jupiter Drive, as there postal address, as I said earlier on today, Chester is a mail distribution centre.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #97236 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

Gordon wrote:

Ive not spoke to atos over the phone, only by emails , and was told they have no record of me - does this count as evidence?

Also had three phone calls with dwp previously, and each time I have phoned they have told me that they have no record of my calling them. On the last phone call to the dwp, my friend got dwp to phone him back so that there would be a record of it this time, and was told there would be for definate this time. My friend was told once again that I should not contact the dwp and just wait to hear from atos to receive the form.

The time is ticking with regards to filling in the form, so is it possible that the dwp send out the esa form and not just atos?

Thanks

I've just re-read your original post and noticed that the return address for the ESA50 may actually be a DWP Benefit Delivery Centre and not an ATOS HealthCare centre.

We had another member who had this happen to them, I think at the end of last year, although I do not think we have heard the result.

Unfortunately, the DWP will not accept emails from claimants unless are in regard to general matters, so you will need to contact them in writing.

I would ring your local office again on Monday, and ask to speak to a Customer Services Manager, this will require a callback, explain your situation and the replies you have previously had from ATOS and the DWP and that this ESA50 appears to have been sent directly from the DWP Bootle office, and that you have not received any date to return this ESA50.

Whatever is said, write to the DWP confirming the details of the conversation, send this recorded delivery.

Gordon

Yes G,

A couple of my relatives had to return their ESA50's to Chester BDC, Jupiter Drive, even though it was addressed to ATOS Healthcare, it had a different P.O. Box number though.

Several different JCP's also have Chester, Jupiter Drive, as there postal address, as I said earlier on today, Chester is a mail distribution centre.

bro58

The main ATOS office nearest to Chester is Bootle, they must have changed the format, as other relatives who had to complete their ESA50's in 2011, received the original Migration Conversion Notice from Chester, but had to return The ESA50 directly to ATOS, Bootle.

bro58

• pjd
  • Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #97239 by pjd
Replied by pjd on topic Recieved esa form
Hi,

I am very confused about what to do next.? Can you just clarify that I should contact dwp then?

• bro58
11 years 5 months ago #97240 by bro58

Thanks

Hi pjd,

"Ive not spoke to atos over the phone, only by emails , and was told they have no record of me - does this count as evidence?"

If you have an e-mail from ATOS confirming that they have no record of you, then I would print this off and any other associated e-mails, and keep them safe.

As Gordon advises, I would then send copy of the e-mail to the DWP Benefits Office that is dealing with you, asking them to clarify the situation, again keep a copy.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

• bro58
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #97243 by bro58

bro58 wrote:

Thanks

Hi pjd,

"Ive not spoke to atos over the phone, only by emails , and was told they have no record of me - does this count as evidence?"

If you have an e-mail from ATOS confirming that they have no record of you, then I would print this off and any other associated e-mails, and keep them safe.

As Gordon advises, I would then send copy of the e-mail to the DWP Benefits Office that is dealing with you, asking them to clarify the situation, again keep a copy.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Here is the office address of ATOS, Bootle, and their phone number :

Atos Healthcare Bootle MSC
St Martins House
Stanley Precinct
Bootle
Merseyside
L69 8BN

Tel : 0151 934 6070

N.B.This is a Regional Office, by the way, as well as there being an Assessment Centre there.

You may also wish to send a copy to them.

bro58

• pjd
  • Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #97403 by pjd
Replied by pjd on topic Recieved esa form
Hi,

This is a latest continuation of this thread. As already stated, I receive an esa form with no covering letter or date of return. I emailed atos who told me they do not currently have a referral or any records for me. They then suggested getting in touch with the benefit office about this matter. as atos said that dwp may have sent the form to me instead.

I emailed back and queried this and told them that I have been told repeatedly by the dwp that they do not deal with the esa form and to wait to hear from atos.

Atos emailed me back again to say that have spoken to the dwp about this matter and they suggest sending the esa form to the address on the return envelope (atos, jupiter drive, chester), and put a note with it stating that this has been received but you are not sure that I should be completing this currently. Atos can then look into this matter, as it is not clear why the esa form has been posted to you at this moment in time.

I emailed atos again, asking for clarification of whether the form should be completed or left blank, and also asked that when they spoke to the dwp, did the dwp say whether or not they sent the form out. Atos replied saying that the dwp were unable to say where the questionaire came from, as there is nothing showing on my records to confirm this.

My questions are:-
1. - Do you think I should return the form blank or fill it in?
2. - Im concerned that if I do this and then I later get notified that my money has stopped because I didnt return the esa form by the supposed date of return.
3. - Should I try contacting the dwp again even though atos said that the dwp told them there was nothing on my file.

I know there are changes coming in after 28/1, so I just don't know what to do. I am massively stressed out by all of this.

Any advice would be great.

(soz for the long msg.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.