× Members

ESA and Regulations 29 and 35

More
11 years 2 months ago #97704 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic ESA and Regulations 29 and 35
Lorraine,
meet me over on OUCHToo.org, where we can liase. I'm 'Pentesalie' there, my icon is a cat in a suit driving a car, and you can PM me.
Hope this is ok with the Mods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pjd
11 years 2 months ago #97752 by pjd
Replied by pjd on topic ESA and Regulations 29 and 35
Hi pentaleslie,

I hope it is okay to cut into your post to lorraine, but I too suffer from severe m.e and fibromyalgia, and other conditions. I am currently struggling like mad trying to get any doctors supports letters together. Unfortunantly, my gp seems to view m.e. as a 'fatigue' thing, and trying to explain to her just how severe and debilitating is proving very difficult. I struggle massively with cognitive difficulties and cannot seem to communicate clearly. I noticed that you stated that your carer worked out which descriptors your m.e. covered and to what extent, and presented it in detail to your gp and asked what he thought.

Its amazing that your gp was so supportive to do such a detailed supporting letter, as all I got from my gp was a few lines that clearly is not suitable at all. I was wondering if you could help me with any other advice or information that I could explain to my gp. I only have one week left and I am extremely stressed out by the whole process, so any advice you can give would be a big help.

I hope that you get this msg before my time runs out.

Thanks.

More
11 years 2 months ago #97795 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic ESA and Regulations 29 and 35
Hi pjd
That's fine, follow the instructions I gave Lorraine and PM me over on OUCHTOO.org under the name of 'Pentesalie' and I'll point you in the right direction, no worries.
Cheers, Pen.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.