× Members

The New ESA Form 28 January Version

More
11 years 2 months ago #98238 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic The New ESA Form 28 January Version
Thanks Bro58, Much appreciated!
Cheers, Pen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #98240 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic The New ESA Form 28 January Version

Gordon wrote: Hi everyone

I have run a quick test and can confirm that version XI of reader will allow you to save changes made to the new ESA50, but only as a new document.

However, on my system I am still missing the additional tick boxes, and there is no solution to the problem where the amount of text exceeds the siz of the text box, although I am not surpised at the latter, as I suspect this is down to the definition of the form and not anything to do with Reader.

I had to manually download and install the XI version of Reader, it was not shown as an update on my Reader X install.

Gordon

I have the same problem with tick boxes missing.

I just copied and pasted a load of text from my previous ESA50 and it fitted into the space on the new ESA50, it then put scroll bars on the side of the text block.

WD

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98241 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic The New ESA Form 28 January Version

brian38 wrote: :S So if they can consider "Any Aid" then that effectively removes the possibility of scoring any points for the mobility descriptor, because they can consider electric wheel chairs or electric scooters can be used by anybody?

Nothing has changed with regard to powered wheelchairs and scooters, for the purposes of the ESA Mobility test these are not classed as an aid of an appliance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenga

More
11 years 2 months ago #98243 by DaPa
This new ESA50 is not fit for purpose, just like the WCA Assessment.

I think that the technical department at the DWP should be made aware of the problems.

What do others think?

WD

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #98246 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic The New ESA Form 28 January Version

WeDesign wrote: This new ESA50 is not fit for purpose, just like the WCA Assessment.

I think that the technical department at the DWP should be made aware of the problems.

What do others think?

WD

Hi WD,

My only comment would be, that the more people that contact the Helpdesk regarding any problems they are suffering, the more likely it is that any problems will be rectified quickly. :)

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago #98251 by DaPa

bro58 wrote:

WeDesign wrote: This new ESA50 is not fit for purpose, just like the WCA Assessment.

What do others think?

WD

Hi WD,

My only comment would be, that the more people that contact the Helpdesk regarding any problems they are suffering, the more likely it is that any problems will be rectified quickly. :)

bro58

Just sent an email off to service help desk

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I would suggest that others follow suit and maybe we can get these problems resolved ASAP.

WD

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.