× Members

IB to ESA transfer

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #98855 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to ESA transfer

TiredOut wrote: And... do ESA85s usually have points scores on them? Mine doesn't. How do people know how many points they have scored?

And, if a doctor hasn't even looked at MH problems (which are more than half of my problems, and most of my claimed route into the SG) what can I do?

The ESA85 should indicate which descriptors the ATOS assessor believes you have met, the Decision Maker will usually agree with this recommendation but not always.

One would hope that both ATOS and the DM would ensure that they completed a thorough evaluation of every claimant, but the reality is that this does not always happen, your job is to now show that you meet the requirements for the Support Group, whilst an ESA85 might make this easier, it is not a requirement for you to have one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.