× Members

Start of appeal.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99413 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Start of appeal.

jottom wrote: Sorry Bro,
I am very slow at typing but have replied to MHB !!
Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate your advice. :)
Jottom

Don't worry J,

I wasn't telling you off :) , I just did not want it to seem like I was butting in on MHB's response. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99417 by bro58
Hi J,

If I am understanding you correctly, you were in receipt of LR Mobility and LR Care of DLA, and requested a supersession/review of your awards which were due to end in October 2013, as a result of a deterioration in your conditions.

As a result of the supersession/review request, you received a Home Medical, and have now been informed that your current DLA Awards will remain unchanged.

Due to this, you wish to appeal the superceding decision ?

Is that correct ?

bro58

• jottom
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99418 by jottom
Replied by jottom on topic Start of appeal.
Yes thats spot on Bro !
thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99421 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Start of appeal.
Thanks bro!

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99422 by bro58
No problem MHB !!

This message contains confidential information

bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #99427 by bro58

jottom wrote: Yes thats spot on Bro !
thanks

O.K. J,

So you should treat it as a normal appeal, and submit a GL24 which can be downloaded from the link on this page :

How to submit an appeal

You should keep your submission as concise as possible, whilst covering all the necessary points, you can add extra A4 pages if you wish, and put your Name, NI Number and DOB on every extra page, and refer to any extra pages within The GL24.

Reiterate why you feel that you qualify for an increase in your current DLA awards, adding any supporting evidence, (copies).

If you are trying to obtain further evidence, simply state in the GL24 that you are awaiting such evidence and will forward it to The DWP DM as soon as you have it.

There is a DLA Appeals Guide on this page :

DLA Guides

You should also read our : DLA FAQ’s , and our : Appeals FAQ’s

As the forum is now closed, please repost here tomorrow, if you have any further queries.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.