× Members

esa tribunal won placed in wrag group

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99566 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa tribunal won placed in wrag group

Kelly wrote: Hi bro maybe I am confused.will try and explain december 2011 I received esa medical form to convert from existing ib to esa was called to medical and attended march 26th 2012 recived failed esa on. 11th april 2012 and. Was told by letter my ib will stop on may 9th.immediately appealed was put on assesment rate cb based. And the rest you know.sorry for confusion any help please thanks again kell13

Hi K,

In that case, you will only continue to receive payment of CB ESA in The WRAG until May 2013, 365 days after you started receiving CB ESA on the 09/05/12.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99572 by Kelly
Replied by Kelly on topic esa tribunal won placed in wrag group
Hi bro 58,
Does this mean I will not get any back pay from may last year as from then I have been recieiving 71.00 per week where as previously on ib I was receiving 111.00 per week.I will look in to esa ir as I. Iam single thanks kell13

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99575 by Kelly
Hi gorden,thanks for your kind words and thanks for all your helpfull advice the forum has been a great help to me as I have no one else apart from a good friend to talk to for advice.kind regards kell13

MERGED WITH OTHER TOPIC.

bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99579 by bro58

Kelly wrote: Hi bro 58,
Does this mean I will not get any back pay from may last year as from then I have been recieiving 71.00 per week where as previously on ib I was receiving 111.00 per week.I will look in to esa ir as I. Iam single thanks kell13

Hi K,

Yes, you will receive backpay of around £40 per week from the 09/05/12, on the figures and dates that you have provided.

If you are single, and have no other form of household income and do not have capital, assets or savings over £16,000, as described here : Asset rule for ESA(IR)

Then you should qualify for payment of IR ESA when your CB ESA ceases in May 2013.

You will probably have to fill in an ESA3, see : Sample ESA 3 Form

One query, in your first post you mentioned ESA Regs 2008, you should have been assessed under The Ammended ESA Regs 2011, which are on the link that I provided in my first post.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: 09/05/13 corrected to 09/05/12

• Kelly
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #99581 by Kelly
Hi bro 58 thanks for advice does that mean noww that my appealdescison won't stand now iam worried and if so do I have to re appeal on grounds they got the year wrong and I cauld not or cauld be entitled to a different descriptor.kell 13

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #99584 by bro58

Kelly wrote: Hi bro 58 thanks for advice does that mean noww that my appealdescison won't stand now iam worried and if so do I have to re appeal on grounds they got the year wrong and I cauld not or cauld be entitled to a different descriptor.kell 13

Hi K,

No, you should not have to appeal again.

Were you quoting from a Written Decision Notice from The Tribunal in your first post, regarding 2008, etc ?

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.