× Members

IB to ESA: a couple of questions.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99977 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic IB to ESA: a couple of questions.
Judith, Good luck for tomorrow. Only a real meanie will find you fit for work, and anyway you can always appeal, by which time the ticking clock takes you ever nearer to retirement.

It might seem hard luck on you what with nearing retirement age, and hopefully they'll take that into consideration. I should have retired this year, but due to the changes in retirement dates, I will have to wait nearly another 5 years. To be honest I don't think that I will be able to hang on that long without falling foul of the DWP/ATOS, what with UC coming out, and the almost daily attack on sick and disabled people.

I followed the guides on here, and spent many fretful hours completing the forms. It has been a very worrying and stressful time for me. I have yet to find if I am in SG or WRAG, and the stress will continue if I have to appeal if put in WRAG. But thanks to all at B&W, forewarned is forearmed, the guides here are brilliant, and I doubt I could have got this far without them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.