× Members

ESA

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #100933 by Billy
ESA was created by Billy
Hi
Can anybody help me here.
I recently migrated from IB to ESA Wrag dated 8th March, I appealed the decision 8th of March as I should be in the support group, I have given them compelling evidence backing up my condition but it does not seem to matter what you send, I have now been sent a work focused interview for 26th of March, Iam not attending this interview, as my appeal would be blown out the water, what I would like to know, what is the procedure for this.
Do I phone and tell them I cant come because I have appealed.
[2] Will I lose my benefits because of sanctions because i have appealed.
HELP!!!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #100942 by
Replied by on topic ESA

Bud wrote: Hi
Can anybody help me here.
I recently migrated from IB to ESA Wrag dated 8th March, I appealed the decision 8th of March as I should be in the support group, I have given them compelling evidence backing up my condition but it does not seem to matter what you send, I have now been sent a work focused interview for 26th of March, Iam not attending this interview, as my appeal would be blown out the water, what I would like to know, what is the procedure for this.
Do I phone and tell them I cant come because I have appealed.
[2] Will I lose my benefits because of sanctions because i have appealed.
HELP!!!

Hi,

Your query will be answered, however if your username is your real e-mail address, I strongly suggest that you change your username ASAP, as this forum can be viewed by the general public, which leaves you open to spam and trolls.

You can change your username by following the instruction here :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Do you want to copy and paste your post to a Word Doc, then contact tech to change your username, if so I will delete this topic, and you can repost when your username has been changed.

bro58

11 years 1 month ago #100954 by
Replied by on topic ESA
Hi,

Can you please let us know whether you wish us to delete this topic, or answer the query now.

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago #100956 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic ESA
answer the query, then take my name off and change it to new one

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #100966 by
Replied by on topic ESA

Bud wrote: answer the query, then take my name off and change it to new one

Hi,

You will have to change your username yourself by following the instructions on the link : My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Moderators cannot do this for you.

With respect to your query,

I would contact the JC Adviser ASAP, and inform them of your current health conditions. They can defer the interview, carry it out over the phone, or even in your home.

However the three options above are purely at their discretion, and you cannot insist on them. Sometimes once they are made aware that you are appealing to be placed into The SG, they do defer the WFI’s.

As you are in The WRAG, you are classed as fit enough to take part in WFI’s/WRA, however you cannot be compelled to actively seek or take up employment. They must take your limitations into account.

Have a look at : Do I have to attend WFIs while I appeal?

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

Changes to ESA Sanctions

bro58

11 years 1 month ago #100967 by
Replied by on topic ESA
Hi B,

Name now changed, I have also cleaned up the topic, for remnants of old username.

Please repost to this topic if you have any further queries.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.