× Members

ESA

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101001 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic ESA
hi
I did what you said and contacted JC adviser, told them about my health issues and she agreed to give me a phone appointment interview when my original interview is supposed to be. I also said to her I had appealed the decision on wrag to be put on support group, but when she checked her computer there was no record of my appeal, I phoned the Job centre that I had to appeal to and they said they have no record, but it could be with the DM and not in the system yet, I sent the appeal on the 9th which was a saturday, I still have untill 21st of March. Should I send another appeal with Recorded Delivery
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Bud wrote: hi
I did what you said and contacted JC adviser, told them about my health issues and she agreed to give me a phone appointment interview when my original interview is supposed to be. I also said to her I had appealed the decision on wrag to be put on support group, but when she checked her computer there was no record of my appeal, I phoned the Job centre that I had to appeal to and they said they have no record, but it could be with the DM and not in the system yet, I sent the appeal on the 9th which was a saturday, I still have untill 21st of March. Should I send another appeal with Recorded Delivery

I would give them another week, the DWP operate a system of maildrop centres around the country which then distribute the post to the relevant office, it can take 10 days to make it through this internal mail system and be registered as received.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billy

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101550 by Billy
Hi
Thanks for the advice. JC adviser defered it for two months or until appeal. I had to send another appeal GL24 before the 21st with recorded delivery, I received a reply letter on saturday telling me they recieved letter, but the JCA still did not have it on record .

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #101555 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

Bud wrote: Hi
Thanks for the advice. JC adviser defered it for two months or until appeal. I had to send another appeal GL24 before the 21st with recorded delivery, I received a reply letter on saturday telling me they recieved letter, but the JCA still did not have it on record .

Hi B,

You could provide a copy of the letter to The JCA, to confirm it.

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago #101556 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Bud wrote: Hi

The letter should have been produced as a result of your appeal being logged into the system, may be it still takes time for the part of the system that the JC+ staff see, to be updated, the important thing is that the appeal has been received and acknowledged.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102021 by Billy
HI
I/ Does the DWP set an arbritary time limit for a claimant to appeal the results of an assessment.

2/ Should the claimant ask the DWP to defer the the start of this period until they been provided with a copy of the medical report.

3/ Should the claimant further request that in the meantime the allowance be paid and further interviews deferred

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.