× Members

ESA 0points - what happens now?

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #114568 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Hi J,

At last, some resolution to this Saga !!! :laugh:

Well done for your perseverance, !!!

Cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114570 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
So pleased you won Judith after such a hard time, at least you can put this behind you now.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judith

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #114646 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
I have emailed a complaint to the Tribunal Service this morning but that could take 10 working days before they respond.
Like I said last week, how can I get the decision letter?? I received a letter on Saturday from the Jobcentre telling me what they will be paying me but that did not tell me the decision etc. Do you think I should carry on ringing them every day/other day??
This admin system is failing badly and nobody seems to care :( .

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114660 by Judith
Mods

I have read on another post that we have 28 days to register disagreements/appeal to the Decision given at an appeal - well it is already 20 days since my appeal and I do not have the decision letter so I won't stand a chance if I do want to take it further. Its funny how that everything is weighted in the favour of the government agencies. :angry:
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #114661 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?

Judith wrote: Mods

I have read on another post that we have 28 days to register disagreements/appeal to the Decision given at an appeal - well it is already 20 days since my appeal and I do not have the decision letter so I won't stand a chance if I do want to take it further. Its funny how that everything is weighted in the favour of the government agencies. :angry:

Hi J,

You have one month from the date of the Decision Notice to request a Written Statement of Reasons.

As you have not yet received the Decision Notice, this may be classed as good cause for going over said one month period.

bro58

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #114792 by Judith
Me again - have decided to continue posting until I get resolution of my situation :) .

Still not received decision notice - no surprise there then - so far there are supposed to be 4 letters on their way to me. Last week I phoned on Wed 4th so left it until yesterday (a week) before I phoned again. When the lady answered I said I spoke to a Sharon last week, she said that will be me then - I thought good!! Once again she has ordered another letter to be sent and in the meanwhile I have emailed a complaint to the Tribunal Service and that is now on the system too so one day soon I may get the details of my decision.

I was a bit concerned bro with what you said about 28 days to respond if I want to appeal again so I mentioned this yesterday and she said that the 28 days will be taken from the date of the last letter being sent - don't think I will want to take any more action but just felt I needed to cover everything. I also discovered that the call centre is in Loughborough (Leicestershire) but the office who issues the letters is in Birmingham and I am inbetween in Coventry so what I want to know is where are they all?? :angry: It is now 22 days since my tribunal appeal.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.