× Members

ESA 0points - what happens now?

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114361 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Bro

Could not find an email address for the Tribunal Service - do you have one?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #114364 by
Replied by on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?

Judith wrote: Bro

Could not find an email address for the Tribunal Service - do you have one?

Hi J,

There is generally an e-mail contact on any TS correspondence that they may have sent you.

Failing that, you could send them a letter.

I am afraid that I can't really offer any other ideas, other than the above, and advice previously posted. :(

bro58

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114438 by Judith
Hello Everyone - Here I am again - no surprise there then :(

To summarise for you :

Wednesday 20th November I attended Tribunal Appeal but did not get decision as we had over run and that I would get a letter in a couple of days.
Monday 25th November - still no letter so rang Tribunal Service - they said give it a couple of days.
Tuesday 26th November - rang again, the lady told me my results and said the letter was sent out on 20th November and she would post me another letter.
Thursday 28th November - still no letter so rang again. Once again lady said she would send another one and I spoke to a Team Leader, but she wasn't much help. The Team Leader suggested I rang DWP which I did but they had not received decision either.
TODAY Wednesday 4th December - still no letter so rang again. Lady said she would send another one - I said could you put urgent on it and she said that that should be obvious from the amount of comments on my file.

So now 4 decision letters have supposedly been sent to me but I still do not have my decision because I cannot believe the one lady who told me my decision as another lady told me they do not do that.

I am now going to complain in writing and might write to my MP later - mind you he wasn't much use before :( .

If anyone has any other ideas I would be grateful but I think I have done everything I can and I am still hanging by a thread.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114446 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
Judith

The only other things I can suggest are to ask them to fax it to you, assuming you have the capability to receive a fax, they may accept another fax address, perhaps a solicitor or the like.

Alternatively, will they send a copy of the letter by email?

Lastly, and I know you have already done this, but confirm the address, I have "pleasant" memories of someone reading me something on a screen which I knew had an error in it and correcting the error every time they did so, after 20 attempts I had to get someone else to read it to me.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 5 months ago #114447 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA 0points - what happens now?
You really couldn't make it up, could you?! :dry:

I am so sorry that you are still going through this Judith, especially at such a terribly difficult time for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judith

• Judith
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #114454 by Judith
Gordon

I do not have a fax machine and last week I asked them to email it and they told me they could not. So as I said I think I have covered everything several times and would really like to know where all my brown envelopes have gone. Everything else the Tribunal Service have sent me has arrived ok right up to a copy of extra evidence which I sent just prior to hearing.

The job I lost due to ill health was as a Medical Secretary to a Consultant Psychiatrist and if I had been this incompetent I would have lost my job very quickly.

I am not really bothered about the letter I just want to know the decision so that I can deal with it :( .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.