× Members

ATOS medical assessment for National contributions

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101589 by inmank
I was given the impression that is it you have had your 12 months worth, so now go away! So I need to attend this assessment then. The last time I went the assessor [removed] stating I walked up and down stairs when the building is on a ground floor all one level! I am so disheartened with it all plus the fact my new diagnosis from the consultant to get to grips with too.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101590 by Gordon

rog wrote: I was given the impression that is it you have had your 12 months worth, so now go away! So I need to attend this assessment then. The last time I went the assessor [removed] stating I walked up and down stairs when the building is on a ground floor all one level! I am so disheartened with it all plus the fact my new diagnosis from the consultant to get to grips with too.

If you wish to continue receiving NI Credits that count towards a full State Pension, or if your condition is deteriorating, such that you might qualify for the Support Group at some point in the future, then I am afraid that you will need to keep going through this process.

I assume that you are not eligible for Income Related ESA due to income, savings, or the hours that a partner works, so you will only receive ESA payments again, if you are placed in the SG or you re-qualify by working.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bearer, inmank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.