× Members

ATOS medical assessment for National contributions

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101589 by inmank
I was given the impression that is it you have had your 12 months worth, so now go away! So I need to attend this assessment then. The last time I went the assessor [removed] stating I walked up and down stairs when the building is on a ground floor all one level! I am so disheartened with it all plus the fact my new diagnosis from the consultant to get to grips with too.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101590 by Gordon

rog wrote: I was given the impression that is it you have had your 12 months worth, so now go away! So I need to attend this assessment then. The last time I went the assessor [removed] stating I walked up and down stairs when the building is on a ground floor all one level! I am so disheartened with it all plus the fact my new diagnosis from the consultant to get to grips with too.

If you wish to continue receiving NI Credits that count towards a full State Pension, or if your condition is deteriorating, such that you might qualify for the Support Group at some point in the future, then I am afraid that you will need to keep going through this process.

I assume that you are not eligible for Income Related ESA due to income, savings, or the hours that a partner works, so you will only receive ESA payments again, if you are placed in the SG or you re-qualify by working.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bearer, inmank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris