× Members

DLA review due August DLA or P.I.P ?

• bro58
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102151 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DLA review due August DLA or P.I.P ?

Chris wrote: I am In the trail area, thats why im confused, trial for new claiments, or triall for both new and exsiting claiments who are due for review.

Hi C,

Only "NEW" claims will be subject to the PIP criteria in the pilot start up areas, see this extract :

"Timetable by date

From 8 April 2013

From 8 April 2013 new claims to PIP from anyone aged 16 to 64 will be taken in the controlled start area in the North West and part of the North East of England. Postcodes affected are: BL, CA, CH (except CH1 and CH4-8), CW, DH, DL (except DL6-11), FY, L, LA (except LA2 7, LA2 8, LA6 2 and LA6 3), M, NE, PR, SR, TS (except TS9), WA and WN.

During this time DWP will not invite any existing DLA claimants to claim PIP. Nor will DWP allow claims from DLA recipients who are seeking to make an early application to PIP."

From this document :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/timetable-for-pip-replacing-dla.pdf

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.