× Members

Statement of Fitness for Work

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102466 by Pipp
Replied by Pipp on topic Statement of Fitness for Work
In addition, I forgot to mention, my GP was never contacted for evidence or supporting letters, the only medical evidence I provided was that which I had found in my archived GP records. It cost me £30, which in addition to my B&W membership was the best purchase I have ever made.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Judith
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago #102510 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic Statement of Fitness for Work
Hi PC

Many thanks for your comments - I have just updated my situation on my other posting but thanks to you I made a note on the appeal form that further evidence may be submitted at a later date. I do not think I have got any really. I do have copies of my medical notes which I received when I was fighting the NHS on ill-health retirement so am going to have a look through those - that nearly finished me off but I kept on fighting and eventually won even though it is not a lot of money it was better than nothing. Also for my sins I was involved in having been sold a personal pension instead of joining works pension (nhs) so I was about 4 years chasing my pension.
I am hoping I will feel a little better now I have sent the Appeal off B) .

I do appreciate your comments and will keep this site updated but guess there will be a long gap now.

Judith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.