× Members

Statement of Fitness for Work

More
11 years 1 month ago #102466 by Pipp
Replied by Pipp on topic Statement of Fitness for Work
In addition, I forgot to mention, my GP was never contacted for evidence or supporting letters, the only medical evidence I provided was that which I had found in my archived GP records. It cost me £30, which in addition to my B&W membership was the best purchase I have ever made.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Judith
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #102510 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic Statement of Fitness for Work
Hi PC

Many thanks for your comments - I have just updated my situation on my other posting but thanks to you I made a note on the appeal form that further evidence may be submitted at a later date. I do not think I have got any really. I do have copies of my medical notes which I received when I was fighting the NHS on ill-health retirement so am going to have a look through those - that nearly finished me off but I kept on fighting and eventually won even though it is not a lot of money it was better than nothing. Also for my sins I was involved in having been sold a personal pension instead of joining works pension (nhs) so I was about 4 years chasing my pension.
I am hoping I will feel a little better now I have sent the Appeal off B) .

I do appreciate your comments and will keep this site updated but guess there will be a long gap now.

Judith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris