× Members

30 days in Support Group then sent another ESA50

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102730 by slugsta
ESA is an indefinite benefit that can be reassessed at any stage, unlike DLA which is given for a finite period. As the prognosis does not form part of the decision, it is not included in the decision letters.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102736 by Roidininki
Replied by Roidininki on topic 30 days in Support Group then sent another ESA50
Would it be appropriiate to ask for that now , or not ? Also is it appropriate to ask for the current ESA85 at this moment in time following a reassesment at a medical centre last week ?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102746 by slugsta
You could always ask for everything that the DWP holds relating to the claimant, that should cover all angles!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roidininki

• Tonytoon
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago #102770 by Tonytoon
Hi all again,

Tanks so much for all the advice etc.

To answer a couple of queries raised :-

bro - Its Form 01/2013

Roidininki - My rate of payment hasn't changed I receive the same now as I did under Incapacity Benefit.

What really grips my you know what is the way the system gets so many bites at the cherry ie in February/March the decision is changed to Support Group after a review of the evidence supposedly.

Then 30 days later they come after me again rather conveniantly having saved themselves the cost of an appeal.

Ho hum back to squre one.

Many thanks to everyone.

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago #102786 by bro58

Tonytoon wrote: Hi all again,

Tanks so much for all the advice etc.

To answer a couple of queries raised :-

bro - Its Form 01/2013

Roidininki - My rate of payment hasn't changed I receive the same now as I did under Incapacity Benefit.

What really grips my you know what is the way the system gets so many bites at the cherry ie in February/March the decision is changed to Support Group after a review of the evidence supposedly.

Then 30 days later they come after me again rather conveniantly having saved themselves the cost of an appeal.

Ho hum back to squre one.

Many thanks to everyone.

Hi Tt,

As you have received The ESA50 01/2013, you may wish to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the "NEW ESA50 Guides" on this page :

ESA Claims Guides

With respect to this, see :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.