× Members

Writing to an MP

• Fawlty
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago #103492 by Fawlty
Replied by Fawlty on topic Writing to an MP
Thanks Bro

That's where I got his details from, bookmarked the page as found it quite interesting. I might be lucky and get some support, our MP has been getting a lot of stick recently so made more of an effort to help people. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #103553 by citymike
Replied by citymike on topic Writing to an MP
Hi Fawlty
I contacted my MP at her local office last year with regard to my tribunal. I just exlpained my health problems and enclosed a copy of the ESA85a and pointed out where I felt I met the support group criteria and where I felt the Atos HCP had not taken in my comments and reported something else.
My MP actually wrote a letter to the Tribunal pointing out these errors. It probably did help that I had already seen my MP at her office after I received the original decision so she did have first hand knowledge of my condition.
However I was still surprised as she is a member of the Government, but I have to give her credit she has been a great help and told me to contact her again if I get any more problems.
CM
The following user(s) said Thank You: trybesty555, Fawlty

• trybesty555
11 years 2 weeks ago #103586 by trybesty555
Replied by trybesty555 on topic Writing to an MP
Speaking from personal experience after writing to my MP. She replied within 36 hours . She contacted the DWP on my behalf . She sent me a copy of the letter she received from them promising to send her a ' full ' report within 14 days

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris