× Members

ESA assessment appointment

• crad2@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104348 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic ESA assessment appointment
I keep copies of everything now. Its strange they have "no record" of it when it was good supporting evidence from my consultant. Tracking shows it was delivered.
How convenient for them. :angry:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mollsi
11 years 1 month ago #104351 by mollsi
Replied by mollsi on topic ESA assessment appointment
hope you kept copies of all the documents as well B)
x

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA assessment appointment

vision wrote: I keep copies of everything now. Its strange they have "no record" of it when it was good supporting evidence from my consultant. Tracking shows it was delivered.
How convenient for them. :angry:

There is a risk when sending additional evidence that it remains separated from the ESA50, however, you should also remember that you are talking to someone in an ATOS call centre, who has no direct access to your file!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

• crad2@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #104357 by crad2@hotmail.com
Replied by crad2@hotmail.com on topic ESA assessment appointment
I appreciate what you mean about sending documents seperatley, but they were all clearly marked with name, DOB and N.I number.
They soon found the fax from my GP on the system, so i assume they are able to view everything contained in my file. Everything will be on their computer. Lets see if they find the fax of the report my partner sent them this morning. :angry:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.