× Members

ESA - Received ESA50 Form - Re-Assessment Time

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117348 by Chris Luff
Replied by Chris Luff on topic ESA - Received ESA50 Form - Re-Assessment Time
Hi,

Letter today received from DWP confirming that I'm in the support group and advising new rates from April.

Not sure if this letter was to just let me the new rates or if it is the letter telling me the result of my re-assessment or both.

Hey Ho! Whichever way, at least after all these months I now officially know.

Jedicris
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117350 by bro58

Jedicris wrote: Hi,

Letter today received from DWP confirming that I'm in the support group and advising new rates from April.

Not sure if this letter was to just let me the new rates or if it is the letter telling me the result of my re-assessment or both.

Hey Ho! Whichever way, at least after all these months I now officially know.

Jedicris

Hi J,

We do get much confusion this time of year as the DWP send out the annual uprating letters for all benefit recipients.

You could ring the DWP 0845 number, as if you have been kept in The SG as a result of the reassessment, they should have the prognosis of the fresh SG award on-screen.

See also : ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Please update us if you gain clarification that you have been placed into The SG once more.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: DWP added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.