× Members

Esa50 help

More
10 years 10 months ago #107378 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50 help

cc53 wrote: Hi,

Thanks for all the advice.
I have just received an ESA3 to fill in after enquiring about IR ESA.

Just some quick questions if don't mind, does this mean my whole claim will be looked at again and I could be called for a medical? and will my ESA (CB) stop and put to IR

On the form it asks things like name of doctor who signs your medical statements, as I don't have sick notes anymore and haven't for years do I just put my usual g.p details in or leave.

Think I am possibly over thinking it and worrying too much but the whole thing gets makes me extremely panicked and don't think straight.

Any advice would be much appreciated :) :)

Many Thanks

Switching from ESA(CB) to ESA(IR) does not in itself require a re-assessment, you should be re-assessed again based on the date in your computer file, you can find this out by contacting the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cc53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago #107381 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa50 help
Hi cc53,

Yes, the ESA3 only assesses you financially to see whether you are entitled to IR ESA, it will not be a reassessment of your capabilities.

The ESA50 is used to assess/reassess your capabilities for work or work related activity.

As Gordon states, the timing of your next ESA WCA will be in line with the prognosis of your current award, and should begin a few months before the end of said prognosis.

bro58

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.