× Members

esa

• maz
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111016 by maz
Replied by maz on topic esa
Hi Gordon I am pleased to tell you all that I am in the Support Group till March 14 from When I was accessed last Sept 12 I am so grateful to you all.I received my normal benefit when I went to collect it assuming that just my Industrial Injury amount would be there, and was surprised that the usual amount including wrag benefit was there, two days later a letter came from DWP showing the amounts incl. £34.00 because I am in the support group so I rang them and they confirmed I was in support group and that there were arrears due but they didnt know how much, I have'nt received anything from the decision maker at bridgend yet or any arrears. When we get to March 14 will they send another claim form out to me.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111020 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa

maz wrote: Hi Gordon I am pleased to tell you all that I am in the Support Group till March 14 from When I was accessed last Sept 12 I am so grateful to you all.I received my normal benefit when I went to collect it assuming that just my Industrial Injury amount would be there, and was surprised that the usual amount including wrag benefit was there, two days later a letter came from DWP showing the amounts incl. £34.00 because I am in the support group so I rang them and they confirmed I was in support group and that there were arrears due but they didnt know how much, I have'nt received anything from the decision maker at bridgend yet or any arrears. When we get to March 14 will they send another claim form out to me.

Congratulations on being put in the SG, it can take some time to process any back payments.

You should expect a new ESA50 to be issued around the middle of January 2014.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maz

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #111022 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa
Hi m,

Congratulation on The SG award !!! :cheer:

bro58

More
10 years 6 months ago #111023 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa
It is good to hear that you have been placed in the Support Group. I hope that you can relax for a while now!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: maz

• maz
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111062 by maz
Hi Gordon, thanks again to everyone for all the advice given, what should I expect in respect of correspondence from the decision maker,I do know you have posted the correct names of the letters I should ask for if they are not forthcoming,but everyones appeals seem a little different,eg re-considerations, tribunals,appeals etc.I would like to know how they reached their decision about me . Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

• maz
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #111064 by maz
Hi Mrs Hurtyback,

Thanks, It is a relief and I will try to relax, I was expecting a long wait so it has'nt sunk in yet I have'nt missed a payment so car'nt really believe it .Thought I would be struggling without this benefit for months to come as my contributions ESA had come to the end (12mths) Will always keep looking at this fantastic site.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.