× Members

Advice needed please re ESA Appeal process

• del
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115257 by del

bro58 wrote:

del wrote: I now know for definite via sar that DWP do in fact have my paperwork but have not forwarded any of it to appeal tribunal even although I been notified of appeal date. Is this classed as withholding information/evidence and should the tribunal be made aware of this in advance? What an ongoing nightmare this all is! thanks

Hi d,

Merry Xmas !!! :)

All three parties (you, DWP and TS) in an appeal MUST have access to all of the evidence available.

It may be advisable to contact The TS, and inform them of your thoughts.

If this issue is left until the day of the hearing, it could result in an adjournment.

bro58

Merry Christmas :)

Thanks bro, that was my concern, bad enough having to go to the appeal process without arriving at the centre for it to be adjourned. Strange how things are not available yet when I dig deep up they pop :evil: :evil:
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago #115258 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Advice needed please re ESA Appeal process

del wrote:

bro58 wrote:

del wrote: I now know for definite via sar that DWP do in fact have my paperwork but have not forwarded any of it to appeal tribunal even although I been notified of appeal date. Is this classed as withholding information/evidence and should the tribunal be made aware of this in advance? What an ongoing nightmare this all is! thanks

Hi d,

Merry Xmas !!! :)

All three parties (you, DWP and TS) in an appeal MUST have access to all of the evidence available.

It may be advisable to contact The TS, and inform them of your thoughts.

If this issue is left until the day of the hearing, it could result in an adjournment.

bro58

Merry Christmas :)

Thanks bro, that was my concern, bad enough having to go to the appeal process without arriving at the centre for it to be adjourned. Strange how things are not available yet when I dig deep up they pop :evil: :evil:

Hi i,

Best wishes, and good luck with your "battle" !! :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris