× Members

New questionnaire

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #114296 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New questionnaire
Hi n,

Details of that ATOS venue can be found : Here

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114297 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Hi Gordon,
at the bottom of my previous letters for medical assessments for IB it says ATOS ORIGINS.
This was sent by medical services, the same letter that has come now with the appointment for my F2F.
I was just curious as to the change of address that was all and wondered if any other people had noticed the change.
Thank you Gordon.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114300 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Hi Gordon,
at the bottom of my previous letters for medical assessments for IB it says ATOS ORIGINS.
This was sent by medical services, the same letter that has come now with the appointment for my F2F.
I was just curious as to the change of address that was all and wondered if any other people had noticed the change.
Thank you Gordon.

Perhaps they have moved building.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #114302 by bro58
Hi n,

If you look on this document :

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/82874/res...attach/2/Details.xls

Lawnswood, Otley Road, Leeds, was formerly used as an ESA assessment centre by ATOS.

This is the address of their regional office :

Atos Origin Healthcare Leeds MSC
Government Buildings
Otley Road
Lawnswood
Leeds
LS16 5PU

It also looks like their Customer Relations team is based there :

Atos Healthcare,
Customer Relations
Wing G,
Government Buildings,
Lawnswood,
Leeds
LS16 5PU

Maybe they have moved the assessment centre to Quarry Hill.

bro58

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #114303 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Thanks Bro and Gordon.
Before when it was IB I went to the same place (otley road) as I sent the questionnaire back to.
Its strange how the ESA50 goes to Otley road still but the assessment centre has changed.
Thanks.
Not that I am bothered my partner will be taking me, as long as the person who assess me knows about my illness, I suffer with mental health and if its a physiotherapist doing the assessment I will not be happy.
Has anything changed with regards to people like me with mental health illness as to the assessment been carried out by someone who knows about mental health issues.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114307 by bro58

noel wrote: Thanks Bro and Gordon.
Before when it was IB I went to the same place (otley road) as I sent the questionnaire back to.
Its strange how the ESA50 goes to Otley road still but the assessment centre has changed.
Thanks.
Not that I am bothered my partner will be taking me, as long as the person who assess me knows about my illness, I suffer with mental health and if its a physiotherapist doing the assessment I will not be happy.
Has anything changed with regards to people like me with mental health illness as to the assessment been carried out by someone who knows about mental health issues.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi n,

As far as I am aware, there have been no major changes, in that all ATOS HCP's can assess claimants with MH issues.

Of course, if you received an errant assessment, you could use this argument, and cite the relevant UT Case.

ATOS have been very busy recently "retraining" their HCP's.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.