× Members

New questionnaire

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #114308 by noel
Replied by noel on topic New questionnaire
Thanks Bro, I am just worried about showing myself up in front of someone that doesn't understand Mental Health problems. At least if you have someone that is more understanding it may be a little easy.
I get worked up easily and upset, so if the HCP is not understanding or and cruel, I will be devastated.
Its hard not to worry and I will be glad when it is over.
Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #114310 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New questionnaire

noel wrote: Thanks Bro, I am just worried about showing myself up in front of someone that doesn't understand Mental Health problems. At least if you have someone that is more understanding it may be a little easy.
I get worked up easily and upset, so if the HCP is not understanding or and cruel, I will be devastated.
Its hard not to worry and I will be glad when it is over.
Thanks.

Hi n,

I wouldn't worry !!!

If they have insisted that you must have a F2F, and they are aware of your MH issues, and resulting symptoms/limitations, then they will have to take you as they find you.

The HCP's supposedly have telephone access to Mental Function Champions where needed :

www.atoshealthcare.com/claimants/faq_vie...ntal_health_assessed

bro58

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #114318 by bro58
Hi n,

See related B&W News Story here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2328-judg...n-mental-health-case

bro58

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #115096 by noel
Update.
I had my F2F last week.
I am very anxious about it because I was in 10 to 15 minutes and he said that he had no more questions for me because he had enough information about my mental health.
He was very nice and friendly.
I am worried because all he did was to type on keyboard, is this the LIMMA machine ?
He did not ask about my other conditions.
How long does it normally take to hear from the DWP after this F2F, any ideas please.
Thank you for reading this and your help.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #115098 by bro58

noel wrote: Update.
I had my F2F last week.
I am very anxious about it because I was in 10 to 15 minutes and he said that he had no more questions for me because he had enough information about my mental health.
He was very nice and friendly.
I am worried because all he did was to type on keyboard, is this the LIMMA machine ?
He did not ask about my other conditions.
How long does it normally take to hear from the DWP after this F2F, any ideas please.
Thank you for reading this and your help.

Hi n,

Curtailment of a F2F "can" be a good sign, as the ATOS HCP may feel that they have gathered enough information to recommend an award of ESA.

The ESA85 Medical Report generated at the F2F is sent electronically to The ESA DM.

How long they will take to make a decision and inform you, is anybodies guess.

Especially with the Xmas, New Year holidays.

Hopefully you will gain a good result.

Please return to let us know. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

• noel
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #115099 by noel
Thanks Bro.
Is it ATOS who decide which group to place you in, or the DWP decision maker.
Thanks.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.