× Members

PIP timescales

• womble
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago #115978 by womble
Replied by womble on topic PIP timescales
So I don't want to jinx it, but I think I might finally be sorted.

I phoned them last tuesday and they said my claim had been completed, and a payment arranged, but they couldn't tell me any more and I would have to wait 5 working days for a letter.

So yesterday I phoned as it was 7 working days (9 normal days), they said a payment was arranged for the 20th for the money since august, then monthly payments after that which work out to be the rate for standard care. They said there should be a letter in 5 working days explaining it all, so the money will come before the letter. They couldn't tell me what the letter actually says though.

So I if it turns out to be true next week I'll let you know once the letter turns up, but I think the wait finally might be over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #115980 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP timescales
Fingers crossed!!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 2 months ago #115985 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic PIP timescales
Sounds promising.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.