× Members

Medical visit

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109836 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Medical visit

madcatwoman wrote: Hi

Just a quick question, if you do secretly record a medical, either one at home or at an Atos centre and you need to use it to appeal an adverse decision at a tribunal, is it admissible evidence. I just wondered about the legality of it for future reference. I wondered about whether you could use it to build a case.

Hi mcw,

Theoretically, it would be for personal use and reference.

You could provide transcripts from the recording drawing reference to it.

As far as I am aware, a Tribunal can allow such a recording as evidence if they feel that it would be relevant and helpful to the panel in making a decision.

Providing transcripts of a recording generally suffices as long as you do have a copy of the actual recording that you have taken the transcripts from.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.