× Members

ESA Appeal postoned!!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #110713 by colc
Replied by colc on topic ESA Appeal postoned!!!!
I will complain. I have just looked at the process and it tells me to complain there and then which we sort of did as the clerk knew we were unhappy. I assume I just write a letter to the next tier up??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110718 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Appeal postoned!!!!

colc wrote: I will complain. I have just looked at the process and it tells me to complain there and then which we sort of did as the clerk knew we were unhappy. I assume I just write a letter to the next tier up??

Mrs H has posted a link on complaining on the previous page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110757 by Buckie
Replied by Buckie on topic ESA Appeal postoned!!!!
On putting on my Coat yesterday, to attend a IIDB Appeal, the phone rang and likewise, it was postponed ! The Doctor had not turned up and would not be able to attend until Lunchtime, so all morning appointments are cancelled :sick: :sick: :sick:

It took everything to control myself for having a go at the young lady on the phone, after all, it's not her fault I kept telling myself, but she knew from my tone, I was far from happy. I told her I hope I'm not expected to wait a further 5 months ? I was assured I was at the top of the list.

Today, a letter informed me, it's now next month ;)

Why such long waits ? Why do they not employ more staff ? Open more venues ?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110769 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Appeal postoned!!!!

Buckie wrote: On putting on my Coat yesterday, to attend a IIDB Appeal, the phone rang and likewise, it was postponed ! The Doctor had not turned up and would not be able to attend until Lunchtime, so all morning appointments are cancelled :sick: :sick: :sick:

It took everything to control myself for having a go at the young lady on the phone, after all, it's not her fault I kept telling myself, but she knew from my tone, I was far from happy. I told her I hope I'm not expected to wait a further 5 months ? I was assured I was at the top of the list.

Today, a letter informed me, it's now next month ;)

Why such long waits ? Why do they not employ more staff ? Open more venues ?

Hi B,

You might want to pose those questions to The TS, and/or your M.P. :

Complaining to the Tribunal Service

Contacting your MP

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.