× Members

SENDING ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER ESA50 IS RETURNED

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110813 by shrinathji
Hi Mods,

I am aware that one can send in additional info from DR etc once the ESA50 has been returned, however, if you wanted to add more info to the descriptors which was very relevant that you at the time did not remember due to problems, can you still send this info to Atos/DM????anks

I will again stress very relevant, something that you may have overlooked or forgotten due to the pressures of returning form on time, as you do not, in real terms have 4 weeks to complete it!!!!!

Thanks.

Radhika.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58. Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110815 by Gordon

radhika wrote: Hi Mods,

I am aware that one can send in additional info from DR etc once the ESA50 has been returned, however, if you wanted to add more info to the descriptors which was very relevant that you at the time did not remember due to problems, can you still send this info to Atos/DM????anks

I will again stress very relevant, something that you may have overlooked or forgotten due to the pressures of returning form on time, as you do not, in real terms have 4 weeks to complete it!!!!!

Thanks.

Radhika.

I would send a copy to ATOS, the DWP Decision Maker, and take a copy to any face to face assessment and ask the assessor to read it before proceeding with the review.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #110818 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic SENDING ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER ESA50 IS RETURNED
Thanks Gordon,

Gosh,did not think that info should be taken at assessment, I will definitely let my friend know, should the need arise.

Many Thanks

More
10 years 7 months ago #110822 by Gordon

radhika wrote: Thanks Gordon,

Gosh,did not think that info should be taken at assessment, I will definitely let my friend know, should the need arise.

Many Thanks

Whilst the DWP internal mail is incredibly slow, it usually gets to it's destination, the ATOS mail system is geared towards receiving ESA50's, not other documents.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110824 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic SENDING ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER ESA50 IS RETURNED
Thanks Gordon,

Just to be clear with regards to internal mail, friends form is due on Thursday 26/9/13 and if she posts it on Tuesday 24/9/13 special recorded next day delivery so it gets there on Wednesday 25/9/13 and keeps her proof of posting and should her ESA50 get held up in the internal mail, will it cause her problems????

Radhika
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110825 by bro58

radhika wrote: Thanks Gordon,

Just to be clear with regards to internal mail, friends form is due on Thursday 26/9/13 and if she posts it on Tuesday 24/9/13 special recorded next day delivery so it gets there on Wednesday 25/9/13 and keeps her proof of posting and should her ESA50 get held up in the internal mail, will it cause her problems????

Radhika

Hi R,

If you can show that you have posted the ESA50 back in good time to arrive by deadline, have proof of posting and delivery, as you would have with next day special delivery, you have done all you can.

If it goes adrift after delivery you cannot be held responsible, nor can you be penalised.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.