× Members

SENDING ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER ESA50 IS RETURNED

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110826 by bro58
Hi R,

To be sure, I would post it first thing Tuesday, as I don't think that they guarantee next day if it is after 12 noon.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110834 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic SENDING ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER ESA50 IS RETURNED
Hi Bro58,

Great advise as always.

By the way I owe you a big THANK YOU and KISSES (XXXXXXXXX), :kiss: as a couple of days ago you sent me my topics and the links. I went through those and they had all the answers to the mobility/standing/sitting descriptors and I was able to complete these parts within a couple of hours!!

You and Gordon on this occasion have been SUPER STARS. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You have saved me so much time and STRESS :woohoo:
THANK YOU BOTH.

Have a wonderful weekend if I do not post this evening

Radhika. :kiss:
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110835 by bro58

radhika wrote: Hi Bro58,

Great advise as always.

By the way I owe you a big THANK YOU and KISSES (XXXXXXXXX), :kiss: as a couple of days ago you sent me my topics and the links. I went through those and they had all the answers to the mobility/standing/sitting descriptors and I was able to complete these parts within a couple of hours!!

You and Gordon on this occasion have been SUPER STARS. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You have saved me so much time and STRESS :woohoo:
THANK YOU BOTH.

Have a wonderful weekend if I do not post this evening

Radhika. :kiss:

Hi R,

I thought that you might find them helpful, as they covered several different aspects of The ESA WCA, and you would have access to them 24/7, rather than solely within forum opening hours. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.