× Members

Rapid Reclaim

More
10 years 4 months ago #115038 by ka
Replied by ka on topic Rapid Reclaim
Quick update - nothing on this, my advisor recently contacted Atos via their email address and they are still deciding whether or not to call me for a medical. Looks like no decision until after Christmas anyway. My GP renewed my sick note no problem.

Best wishes for the new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116110 by ka
RESULT. I called up today just to check what was happening, and apparently a decision was made today. Support group with no review for 3 years. Is that the jackpot?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116112 by
Replied by on topic Rapid Reclaim

ka wrote: RESULT. I called up today just to check what was happening, and apparently a decision was made today. Support group with no review for 3 years. Is that the jackpot?

Congratulations on The SG award ka !!!! :cheer:

3 years is the maximum prognosis.

Well done, and thanks for letting us all know.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

More
10 years 3 months ago #116113 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Rapid Reclaim
That's great news Ka! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #116121 by ka
I'll feel better once the paperwork has come through. I'll also send off a subject access request to get the ESA85. Support Group for 3 years with no medical, quite a result, thanks for all your help. I'm guessing this will be "A return to work is unlikely in the longer term" on the ESA85?

More
10 years 3 months ago #116291 by ka
That was quick! Got the ESA85A today, and as expected it advises that "a return to work is unlikely in the longer term". Although disheartening to have that assessment made of oneself, it is a huge relief to know I can just focus on my recovery and health instead of endless reassessments for benefits.

It seems the decision was made under the special circumstances as that clause is mentioned and no descriptors are in the report.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.