× Members

ESA85 - ESA85A

More
10 years 7 months ago #111349 by ibroxbear1873
Replied by ibroxbear1873 on topic ESA85 - ESA85A
Direct quote from form excluding date and name -

"On _ _/_ _/_ _ _ _ BigTam was examined by a Health Care Professional of the Medical Services in connection with the Work Capability Assessment."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #111365 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85 - ESA85A
BT

Can you tell me whether there is a version date for the ESA85A that you have, if there is one it will likely be in the bottom left or bottom right corner.

We can only find a 2010 version online but have checked copies that the Mods have received that are later than this, and the phrase you have quoted in your earlier post does not appear on any of the versions we have access to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111367 by ibroxbear1873
That statement is not on the ESA85A it is on the LT54 which i requested along with the ESA85A and the ESA113, sorry i should have pointed that out.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago #111372 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85 - ESA85A

BigTam wrote: That statement is not on the ESA85A it is on the LT54 which i requested along with the ESA85A and the ESA113, sorry i should have pointed that out.

It is just a clerical error by the Decision Maker, it is not going to lead to another ESA50 being issued :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #111375 by ibroxbear1873
Phew......... Was getting apprehensive about what your reply was going to be there!

Could not it have been better though :)

If only i had asked earlier i could have copied it and sent it in with my PIP as it would have been very useful stating the SG descriptors that were applied and of relevance to my PIP claim and also proven the length of award given.

Thank you all, again, for your help.

BT

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111934 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA85 - ESA85A
Hi BT,

Thanks for your previous post, (not published)

It would help if you could inform Steve, the site owner, on info@benefitsand work.co.uk

(close the gap after and in the e-mail address)

Giving him the relevant details.

Cheers

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.