× Members

PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #111593 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
Hi,

If there is a new ESA50, and the changes are purely cosmetic and a new PDF ESA50 becomes available.

If you have/are completing a PDF ESA50 01/2013 in anticipation of receiving one through the post, it may simply be a case of copy and pasting over the content of a PDF ESA50 01/2013 over to any newer version PDF ESA50.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SiteMeMberRegSTR
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111596 by SiteMeMberRegSTR
Replied by SiteMeMberRegSTR on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
Considering that the form must have been produced some time ago, it's poor they haven't made it available online. Does B&W have a mechanism to obtain a paper copy to check it?

If it is just cosmetic changes, are they likely to have a problem if I submit a print of the 01/13 interactive pdf rather than the 10/13 paper form I was issued?

Thanks and sorry to start a panic!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111599 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?

bro58 wrote: Hi,

If there is a new ESA50, and the changes are purely cosmetic and a new PDF ESA50 becomes available.

If you have/are completing a PDF ESA50 01/2013 in anticipation of receiving one through the post, it may simply be a case of copy and pasting over the content of a PDF ESA50 01/2013 over to any newer version PDF ESA50.

bro58

Thanks, bro58 but even copy/paste is very difficult for me.

MW

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111602 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?

SiteMeMberRegSTR wrote: Considering that the form must have been produced some time ago, it's poor they haven't made it available online. Does B&W have a mechanism to obtain a paper copy to check it?

If it is just cosmetic changes, are they likely to have a problem if I submit a print of the 01/13 interactive pdf rather than the 10/13 paper form I was issued?

Thanks and sorry to start a panic!

Hi SMR,

There are contact details for The Helpdesk, as below on the opening page of The PDf ESA50 01/2013. :

"If you are having technical difficulties: • downloading the form • Navigating around the form, or • printing the form

Please contact the eService helpdesk.

Phone: 0845 601 80 40 Minicom (textphone): 0845 601 80 39 Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Opening hours Monday to Friday: 08.00am - 09.00pm Weekend: 08.00am - 04.00pm Closed on all Public and Bank Holidays."

Maybe you could contact them regarding this issue, and report back to us.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111607 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?

SiteMeMberRegSTR wrote: Hi Gordon, thanks for the swift reply. Yes, I received it last week.

On the front cover it is labelled

ESA50 10/13

and on the reverse

ESA50RAMBVMS_102013_006_001

Forgive me if I’ve missed an important point due to poor vision. You say you have been issued with a 10/13 ESA 50. You have online access to the 1/13 version of the form in PDF. You appear to be in the best position to know whether the changes are cosmetic or not and let us know.

MW
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58. Reason: Corrected quote

• SiteMeMberRegSTR
10 years 6 months ago #111626 by SiteMeMberRegSTR
Replied by SiteMeMberRegSTR on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
@bro58

I'm not up to dealing with the DWP, struggling enough as it is. Could someone from B&W contact them?

@MW

Yes I have the new form and have briefly scanned it and mentioned earlier the obvious differences, but given my health, an accurate word for word comparison is beyond me.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.