× Members

PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?

More
10 years 6 months ago #111579 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
The prospect of yet another version of the ESA 50 terrifies me. I am simply not physically able to complete the form in the given four weeks even when the time between learning of migration and receipt of the form is taken into account. I have already transferred and adapted information from the older ESA 50 to the 1/13 form…and now there’s a 10/13….? Dear Mods, this is troubling news for me and many others members and non-members.

MW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SiteMeMberRegSTR
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111581 by SiteMeMberRegSTR
Replied by SiteMeMberRegSTR on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
Hi Gordon, thanks for the swift reply. Yes, I received it last week.

On the front cover it is labelled

ESA50 10/13

and on the reverse

ESA50RAMBVMS_102013_006_001
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111582 by MariW

SiteMeMberRegSTR wrote: Hi,

Is Benefits and Work aware that there is a new ESA50, dated 10/13 on the form? It is different to the one linked above, obviously on pages 2 and 3, but I don't know if there are other differences.

Is it possible for someone from B&W to check to whether it's just cosmetic changes, or anything that affects the guides you produce?

What does the DWP expect claimants to do when the online form is out of date?

Has anyone found a link to the ESA50 10/13?

Many thanks.

Even if the change no more than a data I think ATOS/DWP expect the PDF version one submits to match the paper form sent out.

Worrying.
:(

MW
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111586 by MariW

Gordon wrote:

SiteMeMberRegSTR wrote: Hi,

Is Benefits and Work aware that there is a new ESA50, dated 10/13 on the form? It is different to the one linked above, obviously on pages 2 and 3, but I don't know if there are other differences.

Is it possible for someone from B&W to check to whether it's just cosmetic changes, or anything that affects the guides you produce?

What does the DWP expect claimants to do when the online form is out of date?

Has anyone found a link to the ESA50 10/13?

Many thanks.

Have you received this form?

We are not aware of a change to the ESA50, this is normally linked to a change in the ESA legislation and this has not happened, although this does not mean that a new form has not been issued.

A quick search shows does not indicate an updated form anywhere online, the electronic version is still the 01/13 version and there is no new form showing on the DWP web site.

Gordon

Gordon,

Now that we know there is an ESA 10/13 doing the rounds can you confirm (or therwise) that a claimant using the PDF version must submit a form with the same date as the paper version issued by ATOS? Also, can you guess from experience when the new form will appear online? I cannot imaagine how I will cope if there's no PDF available when my migration begins.

Thanks,

MW

More
10 years 6 months ago #111587 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PDF VERSION OF NEW ESA 50 ?
Hi all

With no visibility of this form at the moment, there is not much we can do, however, given that the electronic version has not been updated and there are no changes to the legislation (I have just checked), it may mean that there are only cosmetic changes.

Mari if you are currently completing an ESA50 due to a re-assessment, then this will have no impact on you, having been issued an 01/13 version you will not be required to now complete a 10/13 version.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago #111591 by MariW

Gordon wrote: Hi all

With no visibility of this form at the moment, there is not much we can do, however, given that the electronic version has not been updated and there are no changes to the legislation (I have just checked), it may mean that there are only cosmetic changes.

Mari if you are currently completing an ESA50 due to a re-assessment, then this will have no impact on you, having been issued an 01/13 version you will not be required to now complete a 10/13 version.

We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.

Gordon

Gordon,

I'm still waiiting for my turn to be migrated from an old benefit. Puting together the information I have and then transfering it to the 1/13 form has taken so long...

MW

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.