× Members

dla review

More
10 years 7 months ago #112045 by Paul t
Replied by Paul t on topic dla review
Thank you so much for your help can't shut brain off at moment. having read about different atos doctors doing medicals and there reports especially in South Wales .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #112092 by Paul t
Fingers crossed my wife gets a decent and honest atos Dr tomorrow for her home visit many thanks for your help.

More
10 years 7 months ago #112103 by Paul t
Hi everyone atos dr bang on time 12.30 read from form he had been supplied about my wifes illnesses didnt even no she had been diagnosed with ms in the last month!
what a great start, came and gone in 45 mins for my wifes review seemed okay but you never no,said he does not make decision but i said surely you have to write an opinion did not answer or did not hear me lol many thanks again to all just the wait now.

More
10 years 7 months ago #112139 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic dla review
I'm glad that stage is over but I know the waiting is hard. Please keep us updated.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #112140 by Paul t
Thank you so much i will definitely will do.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 7 months ago #112151 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic dla review
As DWP Decision Makers are not medically qualified, they are, or should be 'au fait' with the law.

The role of the Health Professional is to write a report on your wife's care and/or mobility needs.

The final decision on entitlement and what rate(s) will be paid is made by the Decision Maker.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul t

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.