× Members

ESA renewal

More
10 years 6 months ago #112992 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA renewal
OH

To try and answer your questions

Yes, it is well worth requesting the ESA85A as it will give you an understanding of how you were placed in the Support Group.

Whilst there is no reason why you should not send your last IB form as evidence with any new ESA50, you do need to be aware that it will be of limited value, the criteria for IB are very different from ESA and it is more than possible for someone who qualified for IB to be refused ESA, even though their conditions have not changed.

All ESA50s are sent as a paper form, there is an electronic copy available as well, the system does not allow for the early issue of the form.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #113001 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic ESA renewal
I have just downloaded the ESA 50 from the above link and the reference number on that is ESA50_102013_007_001.

This is a different number to the one I have been filling in.

Can somebody please shed some light on this matter and advise on any differences between them?

WD
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ophelia hamilton

More
10 years 6 months ago #113006 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA renewal

WeDesign wrote: I have just downloaded the ESA 50 from the above link and the reference number on that is ESA50_102013_007_001.

This is a different number to the one I have been filling in.

Can somebody please shed some light on this matter and advise on any differences between them?

WD

The DWP issued a new ESA50 at the beginning of October, we have checked this new form against the 0113 version and there are only cosmetic changes to the form and none to the content, so there should be no problem with you using the 1013 version if it is easier for you to complete.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ophelia hamilton, DaPa

• ophelia hamilton
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #113575 by ophelia hamilton
Replied by ophelia hamilton on topic ESA renewal
Thanks for all the pointers my award is for 3 years it was a long ordeal with no local advocacy
Sorry it took so long to update yet like many too I'll to post and had my care package streamlined so gave up on those who are paid to assist and came back to your amazing site just as well............
Best regards

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.